Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Ship Post #3

Down from the Pig and Anchor was one of our favorite places to park it and read. This area remained open and clear of crowds for most of the cruise, which I appreciated.  I know we have a balcony, but I also enjoy watching people walk by.  People watching is one of my favorite activities on a ship.



Another of my favorite places to eat was the Pizzeria del Capitano. It's free and open 24 hours.  The Quattro Formagi (I know I'm not spelling that right.  It's a four cheese pizza with a white garlic sauce) was probably my favorite pizza.  I tried to stay away from it, I really did.

This is located in the back of the ship at the aft pool.  The Seafood Shack is on the opposite side of the ship from the pizza place, but it's not free and has things like fish sticks, fried shrimp and chowder.

We both liked the area, the view and spent plenty of time back there.

Aft pool just near the pizza place.


This nice lady is sitting at our table. Humph.

This is the view from our pizza table.

Note the line.  I had to time my visit right.
There are so many places to eat and snack on this ship.  I didn't weigh myself when I got home.  I didn't want to. :-\

Ice cream and frozen yogurt open 24 hours a day.

Breakfast at the main dining room.  I ordered the Froot Loops French toast. I was surprised at how good this was.

Typical room service lunch.  BLT and chips.

There's a chocolate extravaganza on the last sea day.  The lines for this are insane and the desserts mediocre at best.  This is what I stood in line 30 minutes for.

Most mornings a nice young lady would wheel by breakfast baked things.  This was a cinnamon brioche that was really very good.

Cherry on Top is the candy/ice cream store (for a fee).  Grant and I both tried the ice cream.  We agreed it wasn't all that great or worth the extra cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment